My Feet Hurts!

Two weeks ago, I got my new steel toe shoes. I though this is as comfortable from what I had and it doesn't. Good thing I still have the paddings from my other shoe. My toes hurt especially on the sides and they are a bit compressed. I really need to change from my old shoes 'cause water is seeping like a river in even if there's light showers. It would be nicer to have a comfy rubber shoes but it is not allowed where I work now. So I have to bear this for few a months. Definitely I will not use this other than for work.

Talking about shoes, I do have a stylish shoes but I use them very seldom. I feel awkward. It's like wearing Mc Don***'s shoes! :-D I think no feet is made equal. Maybe that's why there are a lot of shoes out there. Your feet be the judge! Check my survey you all!

No comments: