Learning PHP

Today I'm starting my journey in the world of PHP and MySQL and Apache. I have little understanding of what kind of programming language this is until reading through other information found in the net. Thanks to the net the information what I need is really where to look for. Well to some this might be an understatement but who knows, somebody like me out there in the vastness of the internet I can be stumble with and start learning together!

Learning PHP is one of the challenging venture that I am in now. My goal is to learn this language and help understand how applications work in the web and perhaps someday make a business out of it. If others have found their way earning money in the real world and in the net why can't I. It's just a matter of motivation and perseverance.

I believe that no person in this world is born dumb. Some are just lazy. Like for me for instance, I was lazy to learn programming. I had taken classes before. The only thing got me lazy is when the course stopped because the instructor wasn't there anymore to continue until the end of the course. What a waste. I have invested time and money on that just to know he wasn't committed to the work given him. I got the certificate but left on the shelf with no use.

Now, I am back. I have my resources on the net and the same time I have my own computer to learn all this cluttered understanding of the information technology and what opportunity it has to offer me.
I hope you will be motivated as you read this. Don't give up hope. Start young. Do best.

No comments: