r u one of us?

Only 55 out of 100 people can read this. Are YOU one of us?

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a
sgtrane mnid too

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out
of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod
aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was
rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the
hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch
at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't
mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a
wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is
taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in
the rghit pclae. The rset can be a
taotl mses and you can sitll raed it
whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the
huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter
by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot
slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can
raed tihs forwrad it

3 comments:

fragileheart said...

I like this. I've always been good with word games... crosswords, jumbles, wheel of fortune, scrabble... thanks for sharing!

Musko Bajista said...

You're welcome! Thanks for droppin' by. Do come again and visit my blog.

Anonymous said...

That was cool :D