Days Go By

It's been a while since my last post. I wasn't able to write. My work load is catching me up very fast and I need to be in a position that all pending requests could at least be taken care of on time. I have so much to think about and what to do when I go home to my country. I will be jobless at that time.I am thinking of things that I need to do and finish in the coming months before leaving here. First is my time to finish up one more Access Database for my department. Inventory of all biomedical equipments in the hospital and updating the records. Then inventory of items/stock which I believe it is already in mess before I came here. Although this is not required or part in my job description as to program a database, I feel that there is a need to do so to keep up with what's going on and how things are doing.

Ahhh.. . . It might take a while to post again. But I am doing my best to cope up with everything. . . 'Til next time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for leaving comment in my blog...I hope you can cope with your work and may blessing be with you in everything that you do...

Musko Bajista said...

Thanks too for dropping by my blog thank you too, I needed that!:)