Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles

To all Terminator fans! The second episode has just up and it's only the beginning of a new journey into defending the human race not a distant future away from the vicious killing machines and take over the world.

Well, I haven't watched it yet though because I'm at a different territory. The first episode was just aired last night and I am glad because the last time before I knew it was already on the ending part of the first episode. First, I thought it was just another new Terminator movie coming on the silver screen. It was the first episode!

The first episode though is somewhat the same story line as in the second Terminator movie. Two advanced terminators came back. The first is to search and destroy and the other to save and protect John Connor. This time the Terminator that will protect John is in a form of a female character? It was a surprise! Yes, I was surprised and I believe this is a good twist.

I am a big fan of the Terminator movies and I expect something else. As long as these series will have more that what almost everybody already know from the movies then I could say this could be worth watching and perhaps the seasons to come. Until the next episode....

No comments: