Cross-Posting

I came across some features from my Multiply account (http://muskobajista.multiply.com/) and it is very useful and convenient at the same time. You know why? At some point or another some of us have created at least two free accounts somewhere in the net like Blogger.com, Multiply.com, among others. And managing your blogs is sometimes a mess and reaching out to different readers in another group is a must!

Like for me example I feel that I need to post the same blog to another group, which I like sharing, and posting it takes a little bit of time especially long ones. It is not that a little bit more time reposting it to my other account is a drag but for me it is more convenient. It's just like hitting two birds with one stone. Create once, post twice. By the way, this entry was written in my Multiply account. Cool!

If you have a Multiply account, please check out "Cross-Posting" from your "Posting Options" settings.

No comments: