Movies Outside the Movie Theater



For now, I am watching movies from my cable TV subscription because my location is far away from the theatre. Imagine this: thirty minutes after you're out of the house, you have to wait at least twenty minutes. After reaching the nearest town. You have to ride for another full hour just to get to the city. And a last ride just to get there for another ten minutes or so. So tiring, isn't it?

Maybe if I transfer back to where I was a year ago, then I would be able watch movies in the theatre more often with my girlfriend. How I wish I'm close to home. . . And I miss it, either buy the DVD or wait for it on paid subscription.

3 comments:

LivingSouL said...

Hehe, are you on the mountains? Just like the talk n' text advertisement, they traveled so far just to attend a birthday :D hehehe..

Musko Bajista said...

Haha! :D Sort of...

t3ss4 said...

* me waves *

hello po ^__^ just droppin' by :)
I've heard from Marc that you'll be coming home soon. I guess you'll be able to watch a movie with your girlfriend by that time :)